Zoro Account FAQs
Don't worry. You can reset your password by:
1. Clicking 'Log in' on the top right-hand corner.
2. A pop up window will appear, on the bottom right click 'Forgot Password?'.
3. Enter the email address you registered with.
4. You will then receive a confirmation email in response.
5. Follow the steps advised in the email.
Please Note: If you do not receive an email, Please check your spam folder.
Yes. You will need to register with us in order to place an order. By creating an account you will benefit from the following:
1. Tracking your order.
2. Create and lock quotations.
3. Review your order history.4. Manage your email newsletter preferences.
To view the status of an order and your order history:
1. Login to My Account.
2. Select 'All Orders'.
To change your account details, you will need to be logged into 'My Account':
Select Account Details, here you can change/amend the account names, email address and password and email preferences or by contacting us through the on-site contact form, requesting preferences to be changed.
For orders to certain addresses within remote areas (e.g. Scottish Highland areas and Channel Islands), a delivery fee is applied as our loyalty program exclusively covers standard delivery costs only.
You can unsubscribe from all marketing emails by logging into your Zoro account and going to ‘Marketing Preferences’.
Managing the emails is quick and easy to do by logging into your Zoro account in the top right-hand corner and going to ‘Marketing Preferences’. Here you can select and deselect the emails you would like to receive from us.