Health & Safety Policy
Zoro UK Limited is committed to ensuring the health, safety and welfare of each employee and any other persons who work closely to its operations. An exemplary health and safety record goes hand in hand with high productivity and quality standards across the organisation. This policy is applicable to all of Zoro UK Limited.
In meeting this commitment, Zoro UK Limited will:
• Ensure compliance with all current and relevant health and safety legislation and other requirements including ongoing review to ensure we keep up to date with any changes that may affect our activities;
• Allocate sufficient resources to provide and maintain a place of work that is safe and healthy through continual assessment to eliminate or reduce; so far as is reasonably practicable; all identified hazards and risks in order to prevent injury or ill health;
• Ensure all accidents, near misses and incidents are recorded, investigated and reported and that effective corrective measures; as far as is reasonably practicable; are implemented to prevent recurrence;
• Ensure suitable first aid and welfare facilities together with suitable arrangements for all emergency situations and associated equipment is available and maintained;
• Establish a ‘safety first’ culture that includes management, permanent and temporary members of staff, customers, suppliers and contractors working together to jointly ensure the safety of all colleagues through engagement, training, communication, consultation and other suitable means;
Seek to continually improve its health and safety performance through programmes that focus on the long term health and fitness of our employees;
• Periodically review its health and safety arrangements and performance against objectives to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to the organisation's needs.
Our mission is to keep your business running efficiently.
Last Review Date: 17th August 2023.